Position Vacant: Chef at Dhipirri Lodge
We have an opportunity for a qualified chef to join our staff at Dhipirri Lodge in Arnhem Land for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Position Vacant: Chef
Location: Dhipirri Barra and Sportfishing Lodge in Arnhem Land.
Starting Date: ASAP
- Significant experience as a chef in the hospitality industry.
- Passion for food and cooking with local produce – which at Dhipirri features an incredible array of fresh seafood (fish, oysters, crabs).
- Can plan and prepare three meals per day during each touring party stay (incl. cooked breakfast, packed lunches with smoko, and full three course dinner featuring entrées, mains and desserts).
- Your creativity will be a huge asset, as our clientele expect quality.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual. Ability to prioritise, multi-task and be a team player in a very remote location.
- Comfortable meeting and interacting with clients daily.
- Experience with Computers (Word/Excel), plus knowledge of day to day running of a kitchen and management of food stores.
- Police check required and First Aid training desirable.
- A love of what you do is important, and not many jobs have the added perk of being able to go Barra fishing on your days off either!
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon Nickolls on 0418 847 867.
This Dhipirri Barra is one big tease... →