Position Vacant: Chef at Dhipirri Lodge
We are happy to announce we have filled the role for our qualified chef at Dhipirri Lodge in Arnhem Land for the rest of the 2021 fishing season.
Position Vacant: Chef
Location: Dhipirri Barra and Sportfishing Lodge in Arnhem Land.
Starting Date: Filled July 2021.
- Significant experience as a chef in the hospitality industry.
- Passion for food and cooking with local produce – which at Dhipirri features an incredible array of fresh seafood (fish, oysters, crabs).
- Can plan and prepare three meals per day during each touring party stay (incl. cooked breakfast, packed lunches with smoko, and full three course dinner featuring entrées, mains and desserts).
- Your creativity will be a huge asset, as our clientele expect quality and we value good food presented well.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual. Ability to prioritise, multi-task and be a team player in a very remote location.
- Comfortable meeting and interacting with clients daily.
- Experience with Computers (Word/Excel), plus knowledge of day to day running of a kitchen and management of food stores.
- Police check required and First Aid training desirable.
- A love of what you do is important, and not many jobs have the added perk of being able to go Barra fishing on your days off either!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sharon Nickolls on 0418 847 867.
Video: Fishing with Dad, Daniel slays 94cm Barra →